Thursday, April 26, 2012

any day now....

I am officially 40 weeks pregnant today!  I had a doctor's appointment yesterday.  I'm dilated 2cm but that's about it.  While I know this isn't any indication of when I'll go into labor, I just know my body and I think this baby wants to cook a few days longer.

The doctor did say that statistically speaking women who make it to 40 weeks typically deliver sometime between 40 weeks and 3 days and 40 weeks and 5 days....So, sometime between Sunday and Tuesday?  I'll take it!  Funny thing about that fact is that Sloane was born at 40 weeks and 3 days too.

I do have an appointment for Thursday the 3rd to be induced if I need be.  Fingers crossed I won't need that appointment though.

Here are a few pictures of the pretty much finished baby's room!



 

1 comment:

  1. Wes and Cora were both born at 40 weeks and 1 day. Funny when your body does the same thing years apart :) Prayers for a healthy and happy delivery!

    ReplyDelete