Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Any relation?

I was outside with Sloane and Adler today and had a few minutes to snap some pictures.  As I was going through them I ran across one that Adler reminded me so much of Sloane.  What do you think? 


This is Sloane at one week.  We paid (what seemed like it at the time) big bucks to have her photo taken and she cried all the way through it.  I swear I had broken her.  People keep asking me who I think Adler looks like and the only person I can come up with is Sloane!  Which of course, in my opinion is great because I think she's adorable! 

Since then I've conned John into buying me a nice camera to take our own pictures which for these poor kids means any well behaved moment tends to turn into a "photo shoot".

And here is one I did with sidewalk chalk.... I'm trying to learn how to use new photo editing software now that picnik is gone so excuse the "flare" :)  

More pictures to come soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment